Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Otherworld

Decided to add two toys not fitting in anywhere else here as well...
First of all a inflatable boobs set black shows also have white.
And also a nice little autoinjector to easily directly pump fluid into the bloodstream liek sedatives, painkillers, acid etc
Well sometimes I get myself stuff thats quite inhuman. Don't got too many but here they come at least.
Hoof shaped shoes, Material Squirrel Thethra Monstertruck wings, a set of horns I've been playing around with modding, Numinous red cateyes.
How much they've been used... err..
Well I guess I'll get to use them When Satan tries to get a pair of skates to fit his cloven hoof feet and when a snowballs survival chanse in hell is actualy quite good.
No I never ever get to use them but thats not what they're for anyway.







2 comments:

Wildefire Walcott said...

My, you've been busy, girl. I appreciate and applaud the effort. And no, you won't wear most of the things modeled here unless you're either very good or very naughty.

Slave Princess said...

They're a hobby still.
Next plan is to see if i can back a set of demon legs that bend in two places