Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Catsuits

Maybe this kittysuit should be in full outfits.
However the name catsuit makes it feel right to place it here.
Creator Draconic Lioncourt.



Catsuits in several looks all of them (well ok mostly all of them) flattering for a bodyshape.

From left to right.

KDC simpe catsuit, KDC seamed catsuit, Kcreations giger catsuit, Bugshit black latexcatsuit with a lot of zipper possebilities, BloodSister red/black nun outfit by Kcreations, Esava faire leathercatsuit, Cowprint catsuit (I got this before finding mistress milking machine in the barn) and BareRose tribal set in several colors in the same pack.


So far Mistress once again never dress me in them (except for the seamed one when I was very new with her) keeping me naked instead.

(Maybe I should sell my stuff on second hand. ;P )

5 comments:

Wildefire Walcott said...

Hang on to the cow suit girl. I've just recently ordered some Princess-sized attachments for the milkers.

Slave Princess said...

Why am I not surprised?
I must be psychic since I knew this would happen.

kittyball said...

hi, I looking to kittysuit.
where did get that 1 or did make it your self??because I, like to have 1 or 2 my self for my girl end for my self! because It wonderfull.
I love it very much.

greethings wolfy

ww2001weerwolfjes@hotmail.com

kittyball said...

Hi.
with wolfje again!
I wonder. if you still can do
it. Look I still had no email from you! so I though too ask you again.
maybe? If you can do it??
I will very happy if you can do. if you can't do. that
will fine too.
uhmmm sorry. when asking too much of your time.

kittyball said...

well I, though will be nice too have 1 or 2 suits, of the same of
your very nice cat suit It a shame
That your not responding!
but, I will miss it.