Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Other restraints

More restraints items not falling under the other places
Top left to bottom right again.
KDC straitjacket.
superstraps white/black ones.
KDC black latex corset (hey it restrains the ribs)
KDC armbinder.
Some restraints cannot fall inunder the other posts so I collect them here.
For so far top left bottom right is. Inflatable latex mittens, Swettchastity steel bathingsuit, Femzapper and Inflatable buttplug.
Mistress has used some items a few times currently I am always strethced by the buttplug. And the mittens was used a few times when I was new.
Also she had taking me swimming int he steelbathingsuit result naturally that I sink like a rock.






2 comments:

Wildefire Walcott said...

Femzapper, eh? * whistles wistfully * Wonder if that would fit under the bathing suit?

Slave Princess said...

That is for me to know and you to find out. ;P