Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Complete outfits


Well some things comes as a set and works best as a set or should at least be presented as one.
I don't got too many of these considering different ties shackles etc is one piece items but a few has ended up in my collection tho.
Left to right: *TMR* Queen of hearts (should I ever get the need to dress like royalty), Sze Provocateur White, Latex bodystraps (also in verisions with open for breasts breast cupps and open crotch panties), BareRose Goth nurse (also in red).
And usage.. well Heart robe one in the Domme breaker RP and Goth nurse once when Ryuune was in labor. (don't ask you don't wanna know)

4 comments:

Wildefire Walcott said...

* Seethes at the sight of the Queen of Hearts dress... * Dream on, Princess!!!

Slave Princess said...

Yes I have gotten to use it. And the tiara from it might be used even with ideas you had.

Anonymous said...

Bless you Slave Princess for your kindnesses in sharing your sources for these lovely items.

My Master, Klink, thanks your for your kindnesses to me.


SunShine Kukulcan

Khani said...

Where did aquite the bodystraps product?